He turns from a slugbastard into a furry little bastard.
Ballpoint pen Tony portrait. I’m not sure it’s done. Idk.
Sleep-talking Tony part III?
- Tony: Did (mumble) ever finish his (mumble mumble) attack or (mumble)?
- Me: What babe?
- Tony: Did (mumble) ever finish his (mumble mumble) attack or (mumble)? 'Cause I know he was like halfway there, and then he was like another halfway, but it didn't all add up correctly?
- Me: I... don't know!
- Tony: Hmmmm.
- Me: Hmmm.
- Tony; hmmMMMMmm
- Me: hm.
- Tony: hm. *goes back to snoring gently*
Tony and I went out for sushi last weekend!
- Tony: Oh is that what they are?
- Me: What?
- Tony: Is that what they are?
- Me: Is that what what are?
- Tony: Those weird things... that you guys put on your arms...
- Me: What things who puts on their arms?
- Tony: *gestures at his arm in a repeating pattern*
- Me: I don't know what you're talking about. I think you're dreaming, darling.
- Tony: Fine. *starts snoring gently again*
Kelly wishes Tony a happy spring.
How Tony sleeps when I’m not in bed beside him, keeping him relatively aligned.
Tony and me having fun in the snow!
Tony and I went to Panera today! I had black bean soup in a bread bowl which was goooood and he had some sort of breakfast sandwichy thing. Ain’t he a cutie? :)
Tony and his beans!
I tried a little something new here; drew it on paper and then used a scanning app on my phone to take the picture of it, rather than the regular camera app so it’s more starkly black and white. I saw that Madeleine Flores does that with some of her comics, so I wanted to try it.