Every time I roll over in my sleep and lie on the side with my helix it gets upset. :c It’s really horrible and painful, I hope yours is alright!
Yeah, the industrial gets that way when i sleep on it sometimes too. It’s getting better and better about tolerating it though! Lately it’s been really good, and so far it seems all right after its run-in today.
Okay so apparently you really need an iron to make a quilt properly. I slapped a thing together out of old t-shirts and a top sheet as backing, and without an iron (and probably because one side is stretchy and the other isn’t), it came out pretty wonky and lumpy. But hey, it’s still one more blanket than we had before, and I got rid of those old t-shirts I didn’t wear anymore. And got some practice and learned that I need to get an iron before I try again.
Oops I deleted that post ‘cause I didn’t think I’d get any, but I think I found it again by searching tags… so um, hopefully these are the same questions :p Thank you for asking btw!
1. What is you middle name? Marie
3. What is your birthday? April 7
9. How tall are you? 5’5”
12. What was your last dream about? Something about being trapped in my bed by an ill-placed hammock and a giant oud.
16. Favorite movie? Oh gosh, idk, maybe Up or Wall-e
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? Coffee and either oatmeal if I’m being good and cheap or a salad from starbucks if I’m being bad (budgetarily).
39. Do you have any scars? Yes, lots… All over my left hand which is the one I always cut accidentally due to wielding tools in my right hand, a couple on my right thigh and hip from other unlikely accidents with knives, one below my nose from a childhood sledding accident, and two weird symmetrical ones on my shoulders that I’m not sure where they came from.
50. Left or right handed? Right
52. Favorite food? Hmmm… salmon.
100. Color of your room? Boring basic off-white, not by choice really, it just happened to be that color when I moved in, and by the time I was moved in, there was too much stuff everywhere to bother moving it all and painting.